The Lower School Library of Chinese International School Manila welcomes the CISM community to this blog.
This blog will keep you posted of new happenings in the Lower School Library: new books, new facilities, new technology, tips and tricks in your research projects and homework, and almost all educational things under the sun!
RESPONSIBLE USE GUIDELINES:
- Only use your first name or a nickname when you are writing on this or other blogs or wikis.
- Never use any other student’s last name.
- Never post any personal information–such as your home phone number or home address on this or any other blog.
- Never share any of your usernames or passwords with anyone and never log in as another student.
- Always tell your parents or teacher right away if you come across anything that makes you feel uncomfortable.
- Be a good online citizen and never write or post anything that could hurt anyone else.
- Always check with an adult if someone asks for your phone number or to meet you.
- Never make arrangements to meet anyone over the internet without telling your parents first.
- Make sure you publish only your own work. Don’t, under any circumstances, use other people’s work and call it your own.
- Make sure you proofread your writing before you post it to check the spelling and that it reads okay.
Remember, when in doubt, ask a Librarian!
Have fun learning!