High School

High School Teachers GRADES 9 - 12

Group 4 – Sciences

Comment 0

Options for this subject group include  Biology (also at either Higher or Standard level); and Chemistry HL or SL.  Internal assessments comprise 20% of the student’s IBDP grade, while the remaining 80% come from external assessments.

Physics (Higher or Standard) is offered as a Group 6 option.

Leave a Reply

Not found

Sorry, but you are looking for something that isn't here.

  • http://www.deped.gov.ph/