Monday – Pajama Day
Tuesday – World Idol Day
Wednesday – Heroes vs. Villains Day
Thursday – Class Theme Day: “Inside Out”
Friday – Sports Day (House shirt or color)
Best-Dressed Hashtag Event Mechanics:
1. Homeroom teachers will take a picture of the class in their themed outfit.
2. It will be posted on the CISM Student Council Facebook Page with the “#cismspiritweek2015″ hash tag. Please view this page and “like” your favorites!
3. There will be one winner from the Lower Primary School (Grade N to 1) and one from Upper Primary School (Grades 2-5). Winners will be announced on Friday (September 18, 2015) during Sports Day.
I am pleased to have met most of you, parents and guardians of Grade 2 MP, during the school Open House. Thank you for attending and I hope you all enjoyed your visit!
- 7:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.
- 8:30 a.m. (late) start on Wednesdays
- 3:30 p.m. dismissal on a club day
- PUNCTUALITY emphasized (late slip secured from Admissions office)
- Early birds (7:00 a.m. to 7:25 a.m.) at the Multi-purpose Hall (designated Bag Area on the first floor)
- Girls – maroon shirt with collar and patch, khaki skort/skirt with burgundy piping (no mini-skort), white socks, black shoes (no heels, platforms or boots)
- Boys – maroon shirt with collar and patch (worn tucked in), long khaki pants with zipper front and button fastener, plain white undershirt (if necessary), white socks, black shoes (loafer style with shoelaces)
- P.E. kit – maroon shorts, white t-shirt and gym shoes SENT on Tuesdays and Fridays
- Free Friday - Students do not have to wear school uniform on Fridays, but should dress respectfully and in a manner that demonstrates they are proud of their school (no hair dye, make-up, flamboyant hairstyles, immodest style of dress and excessive jewellery).
- ALL LABELED with your child’s name
- Water bottle sent EVERYDAY
- Extra shirt and/or towel on Mondays and Fridays (Outdoor Play)
- Change of clothes (including underwear and socks) inside any small bag or box, sent and left at school in case of accident
- Gadgets and toys NOT ALLOWED unless required by a teacher for academic purposes
- Covered with clear plastic and returned to school on or before August 10
SNACK AND LUNCH
- HEALTHY food and drinks (no junk food and soda)
- Allergies and dietary restrictions disclosed to homeroom teacher
- Returned on Tuesdays
- Assigned only when necessary (maximum of 20 minutes in given a day)
- Assignment Notebook (including changes in getting your child home), SIGNED every time there is a note or homework, and SENT TO SCHOOL EVERYDAY with the plastic folder
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Blog: cismconnect.org/mpastor
- Appointment set through the office (+632 7980011)